Owlet Smart Sock 2 & On Becoming Babywise Book – Bundle
The Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to track your infant’s heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you if your baby’s heart rate or oxygen levels fall outside of preset zones. Owlet is intended to provide peace of mind. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- The Owlet Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to measure your infant’s heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep
- This information is communicated to your phone via a base station that is designed to notify you with lights and sounds if heart rate and oxygen levels move outside preset zones
- Will also send alert to your smartphone with exclusive companion app (not included)
- Owlet is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Works on any device running iOS 8 or higher and Android devices running Android 4.4
- Sock has 10x fewer false alarms than movement monitors
- Measures 3.5″ L x 3.5″ W
- ETL listed
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Bonus Bundle includes:
#1 Bestselling Book on Infant Sleep
Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
Distinguished pediatrician Dr Robert Bucknam, M.D. and co-author Gary Ezzo are two of the world’s leading experts on infant management concepts. In this revised 5th edition, they have updated their groundbreaking approach which has found favor with over six million parents in all 50 states and has been translated into 16 languages around the world.
For over 20 years, On Becoming Babywise has grown to become the #1 newborn parenting manual for naturally synchronizing your baby’s feeding time, waketime and nighttime sleep cycles, so the whole family can sleep through the night.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.